SIX BOUNDLESS PATHS
We consider these paths “boundless” because among the countless ways and opportunities to practice them, they bring boundless happiness.
1. Once you attain Enlightenment, all your suffering ends.
2. Someday everyone will recognize his or her own Enlightenment.
3. Assume everyone is an Enlightened Being.
4. Do only good things.
5. All actions create karma.
6. Keep a karma maintenance plan.
Suggestions for Success
- Practice as if your life depends upon it, because it does.
- Assume that everyone you meet is an Enlightened Being, because they are.
- Do not be discouraged.
- Make every effort to meditate on these Teachings. ‘Meditate’ simply means to think about it.
- Dedicate all your merit to attaining Enlightenment.